Possessed of the quantum magic that will take humankind anywhere, can we speculate that there is no longer need of the bulky structures and grating mechanisms of the Newtonian past? But to banish them is to banish memory, individuality, and place.
- Refurbished and Republished for Internet Posterity
Internet Multicasting Service
- Formerly a nonprofit public research corporation.
- 17 years and 50 gigs of government data.
The Duke Ellington Society
- An appreciation of the great Duke Ellington.
Ella Fitzgerald: 1917-1996
- A loving tribute to the First Lady of Song.
- The legacy is the music.
- What do you see when you see cyberspace?
- Sites with a Life of Their Own maintained by Someone Else
The SEC's EDGAR Database
- Financial markets need transparent information.
- World War II Letters To And From Home
World Wide Cobweb
- Alive but a Bit Dusty
- The Hacker Tax Credit and the Patent debacle.
The Phone Company
- A conspiracy with Marshall T. Rose and Arlington Hewes.
Internet Talk Radio
- Home of
Geek of the Week
and other digital productions.
The Internet 1996 World Exposition
- A world's fair for the information age.
The North Pole
- Home of surly elves and the Night Before Christmas.
The Aw Taw Kaw Market
- Home of shrimp the size of your arm.
about our museum
The medium is
Think globally, act locally,